The first St. Joseph Church was built in 1903 by Father Folchi. In March of 1904, the church was dedicated and the first Mass was celebrated. In November of 1908, the parish house was built and completed next to the church.
In 1921 during Holy Week, a fire destroyed the church and Masses were held in the parish hall (the basement of the parish house) until December when the new church was completed.
In 1953, land was purchased for the building of the new school, St. Joseph Catholic School with visions of building a larger church in the future. The school was completed in September 1955 and dedicated by Bishop Dougherty.
In 2002, the construction was started on the new and current church (the land by the school) with the sale of the existing buildings and land.
On October 8, 2004, the new Church was dedicated by Bishop Sevilla.
On October 11, 2009, the new Parish Hall would be dedicated by Father Thomas Kuykendall and the hall would be named Kuykendall Hall after him.